Get to know our Attorney, Mr. Ghabour
- Attorney at Law
- Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC
- 721 NJ-34 #1 Matawan, NJ 07747
- (732) 967-4525
- Download vCard
Some interesting facts about Mr. Ghabour:
- Graduate of CUNY School of Law, Juris Doctor 2003
- Graduate of Rutgers University, B.A. 1998
- Employed by the notable Gentile & Associates of New York, during and after law school.
- Educational and professional focus has always been Personal Injury.
In addition to Mr. Ghabour’s successful career, he is a family man and an active member of his church, Coptic Orthodox Church of St. Mark in Jersey City where he serves as a Deacon and Sunday School teacher.
To serve and educate his community, Mr. Ghabour hosts personal injury seminars and mentors college and law students. He also serves as legal advisor to various organizations.
Committed to the people and communities he serves, Mr. Ghabour accepts pro bono work and is a firm believer in community involvement.
Mr. Ghabour is admitted to practice law in the following jurisdictions:
and is a member of the following legal organizations:
Mr. Ghabour was selected to the 2013 Rising Stars List by SuperLawyers…a distinction only given to 2.5% of all lawyers in the State of New Jersey.
He was also featured in New Jersey Monthly Magazine.